Latex Rubber is a natural product and when treated with care and the correct products, Latex Rubber garments will have a long life with many years of enjoyment out of them.
Latex Rubber Garments should be washed in warm clean water with no soap or detergents. Carefully wipe off excess water with a soft towel and leave to dry flat. Lightly dust with talc before putting away.
DO NOT attempt to tumble dry and definitely DO NOT iron or dry clean rubber garments.
The natural gloss on Supatex Latex Rubber can be enhanced by light polishing using a silicone based polish but we particularly recommend continued polishing for that manufacture guaranteed shine.
If you would like some more information on the range of Polishes availble please get in touch via the contact us page.
There are some important facts about Latex Rubber that you should know about in order to take care and get maximum enjoyment from wearing Supatex Latex Rubber.
- It is easier to put a tight latex garment on if the inside is first lightly dusted with talc and we advise wearing light cotton gloves to avoid possible marking and fingernail damage.
- Oils, greases and solvents destroy rubber so do not use any oil based lubricants or creams.
- The glossy surface of Supatex Latex Rubber can be permanently scratched if you attempt to polish it hard with a dry cloth so take care that your polishing cloth does not dry out when polishing.
- Latex Rubber can discolour, and eventually perish, if exposed to heat, sunlight and light with a high u.v. content. We recommend that, when not being worn, latex garments should be kept, lightly talced, in a black plastic bag in a dry cupboard or drawer. Do not store in damp conditions and do not leave on or near heaters.
- Keep away from naked flame and fires, latex rubber burns readily.
- Latex Rubber permanently stains brown in contact with copper, brass or bronze. Light colours can even stain brown when handled after handling copper coins, so take care to keep dirty, sweaty fingers away from your latex clothes.
Looking through the archives at Supatex HQ and we stumbled across these little beauties.
There were quite a few more however some were definitely not appropriate for the site. #cheeky
If you have any artistic retro images made from our material...
Hello Supatex Family,
It's approaching Christmas time and the end of the year, but before we can all relax we will conducting our annual stock take.
This means that our despatch date for orders over the Christmas break will be 04/01/2017
The Home of Latex Sheeting
We have been working really hard to come up with a revised fresh new logo for SUPATEX ... and here it is !!
we hope you enjoy it and that it reflects the premium quality product we manufacture. Be sure to keep your eyes on...